Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
What's the cost for shipping of a car?
How much does it cost to ship B6 overseas and from NY to CA?
Tell me your experience, please

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agree, transportation across the country will take you less time and money. I think you have to choose wisely and I will help you with that. To cut it short, you can use a great shipping service, in the USA and you will have a large spectre of offers as well as a GPS tracking service. More than that, you will be able to track the car using a GPS tracking service. I think this is the best option for you and the price is a reliable one. You can take a look www.Shipaa.com and you will see that I am right. Go on and check it, I think you will like the offer

·
Registered
21 Posts
It might be easier to transport it across the country, but it is not as cheap as you think, furthermore you can get into different troubles during your trip. That is why I recommend you to ship it in a container. I've sent a lot of cars in the entire US, and I figured out that this is the best way to deliver something and to get it delivered fast, secured, and at a pretty modest sum of money. You can find some more information about that on Shipping Containers For Sale & Hire Sydney | Tiger Containers I am sure you won't be disappointed with the result. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It might be easier to transport it across the country, but it is not as cheap as you think, furthermore you can get into different troubles during your trip. That is why I recommend you to ship it in a container. I've sent a lot of cars in the entire US, and I figured out that this is the best way to deliver something and to get it delivered fast, secured, and at a pretty modest sum of money. You can find some more information about that on Shipping Containers For Sale & Hire Sydney | Tiger Containers I am sure you won't be disappointed with the result. Good luck to you.
I'll check their website later.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's a good question. It depends on the method of transportation and the distance of the shipment. For example, the best way to transport a car is by boat. It's not the fastest method, but it's one of the safes. For instance, I used this shipping method a couple of times. I was even able to track my package. So from my perspective, this is the perfect method. I hope it will also work for you. In case there is something else I can help you with, feel free to text me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts