Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a very slow internet when I play online games
How can it be solved?
(P.S. I live in the UK)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have high ping every time I try to play League of Legends, I have to do something, I am using my phone as a modem now, but I can't use it all the time, I have to do something

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am struggling through some issues with my internet connection. I have a high ping, 120-150 all the time I start to play LOL. This is pissing me off, and I already changed the server I am playing, also I changed my router to a brand new ASUS router and the ping is still awful. A friend of mine told me that I should contact my provider as this might be their issue. I think he is right, I called them and I did not receive any answer, I was on hold for about 20 minutes. I think I need to change my internet provider, my friend told me that I can find a good one via this service usave.co.uk as this is the best one and I can see all the available offers in my area. I think this could be the perfect solution for me, I've heard a lot positive feedback about this service so I am going to try it

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am struggling through some issues with my internet connection. I have a high ping, 120-150 all the time I start to play LOL. This is pissing me off, and I already changed the server I am playing, also I changed my router to a brand new ASUS router and the ping is still awful. A friend of mine told me that I should contact my provider as this might be their issue. I think he is right, I called them and I did not receive any answer, I was on hold for about 20 minutes. I think I need to change my internet provider, my friend told me that I can find a good one via this service usave.co.uk as this is the best one and I can see all the available offers in my area. I think this could be the perfect solution for me, I've heard a lot positive feedback about this service so I am going to try it
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts