Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dubblife 
#1 ·
I know I haven't been here for a while, but I just wanted to know the "old" Rabbit owners, that I have sold my car and I have switched sides. Went to the other side, hate doing it but I didn't have a choice. European (small) SUVs, don't have room in the back.
Went with a 2014 Mazda CX5 Touring. It's a very nice vehicle, I almost feel like, I'm in my own Rabbit.
Quality is great, but still not as great as the Rabbit's quality. Sound of the stock stereo is not there either, it's very muddy. No heated seats.
But other then these inconveniences, it's great handling and good looking vehicle.
I have plans to drop it a bit, and get bigger wheels(19-20) and put the side checkered "stickers" aka Porsche style with red wheels. I wanted to do it on the Rabbit, but since I was thinking of selling it, I have put a hold on this project, but I have purchased those stickers.
So, good by VW owners. Feel sorry selling my car, I really lowed that little car, but I have to move on. In the near future I will be back in the VW scene, but most likely in the classic resto mod scene. VW with Subaru engine. VW Vanagon or Karmann Gjia.

Tibor

Picture is not mine, but is the same.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.