Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 vw cc with the 2.0t. I've been having this issue with all cylinders miss firing for a while now. It also give a p0506 code for idle air control. So far I have had the pcv valve replaced twice, the maf, throttle body spark plugs, coil packs and this thing called the crankcase pressure ventilation valve(secondary oil separator). IDK what else to do. Pep boys says it's not a vacuum leak either. Has anyone else went through this or can anyone help

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm currently going thru the exact same issue. Replace everything you've mentioned but still getting an EPC light and 4 cylinder misfire codes. Seems to be running a little harder than usual but otherwise ok. I don't know what else to do at this point

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm currently going thru the exact same issue. Replace everything you've mentioned but still getting an EPC light and 4 cylinder misfire codes. Seems to be running a little harder than usual but otherwise ok. I don't know what else to do at this point
Yeah I forgot to mention that the epc light comes on if the car is idling for a few minutes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check your intake manifold while doing that clean the carbon buildup
There is updated manifold since the original came with flaws and if that doesn’t do it Check the crankshaft positioning sensor and camshaft positioning sensor and if that doesn’t fix it look into checking the turbo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It turned out to be that a screw on the pcv valve was stripped by the shop I took it to, but I am currently waiting on a new intake manifold and injectors in the mail

1 - 6 of 6 Posts