Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

721 - 740 of 776 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Where are da rabbits?!?

Thousands of vws in my area, especially rabbits and gtis... 2007 and beyond... I have a 2008 rabbit... First vw I have ever owned... Expensive to maintain, but worth every penny...
The fastest car i've ever owned... (Rabbit is fast, i'm just wondering how fast the 2008 gti and beyond performs...) I've shocked a few mustangs with my rabbit... I will never buy anything else but vw's or audis... Tech maintenance is expensive, but worth every penny...

·
Registered
5,275 Posts

Red 2dr GTI, VA tags, LED tails, dropped a bit. Heading south on the NJ TP last weekend.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Saw a 2dr while rabbit, Lowered on steelies, In leesport, Pa on Morsville Rd.
Didnt catch anything else it was like 7am and i was still half asleep. lol

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
spotted a mk4, black or dark blue rocking some orangish flames down the side; it was headed east on northpark drive, towards kingwood this morning...

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Going east on the PA Turnpike today, between Willow Grove and Phila exits, around 4:15.... CW 4dr Rabbit, looked lowered a little, maybe on karts, rear hitch and euro plate on front that I think said WEISSERHAUS (White Hare). I was in my Geekmobile... Ended up following you by accident southbound on Rt1 instead of northbound, haha...

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
This thread is useless without pics!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
^^ you post is useless without pics :)

today sitting outside of jamba juice, a mkv Fahrenheit pulls up to the place. an women steps out of the car and i complement her gti as she walks up to the door. she thanks me in return and adds that it is "really fun to drive"...

also, on sunday afternoon i got a wave from a cw mkv gti's owner turning right onto Lake Houston Parkway in Kingwood

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
so get this, on the way home, i spotted a MKVI golf, black, sporting a TDI badge where our 2.5 badge sits. It was moderately low with fogs.

has vw released any of these in the states? or is this an import job?

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
I saw a UG Golf TDI several months ago around here. And yes, they're imported from Germany :p

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
so get this, on the way home, i spotted a MKVI golf, black, sporting a TDI badge where our 2.5 badge sits. It was moderately low with fogs.

has vw released any of these in the states? or is this an import job?
uhm they released them in the states like 6 months ago.....

edit: dammit you beat me to it lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
On campus there is another silver rabbit with a license plate very similar to mine lol. Saw a UG bunny today. There is also some kid with a MkV R32...so jealous.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I want to see the GTD brought over to the US. There was talk of bringing it over a while back, but I haven't heard anything lately.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
What about the GTI Adidas?

·
Registered
198 Posts
There are a couple CW Rabbits floating around my area. One person is an older guy that didn't notice me at all, driving right past him. Another one was parked outside the theater. I also saw a TR with black wheels and tint heading up 23 N, and a SB with goal wheels also heading up 23N, right outside of Circleville.

721 - 740 of 776 Posts