Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

741 - 760 of 776 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I swear I'm the only one in my area. Im in a Navy town and im surrounded by mustangs, cobalts, and *uuugh* Crown Vic's on thirty some rims.

I did spy a grey rabbit headed south on I-64 though, I couldnt catch him in the traffic though.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
I saw a sage green four door with pennsylvania plates and a rabbitownersclub.com sticker on the hatch on rt 130 today.

who are you?!?

i got all excited to see the sticker
I bet that was Rumynchik, he isn't active on here anymore, but has a SG 4dr.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Stock Black Uni headed southbound on I-64, Just after leaving the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. VA plates.

Thought it was worth posting, maybe I have neighbors.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Re: Where are da rabbits?!?

Saw a stock grey rabbit over at the Park City Center Mall this past weekend... Parked right next to her bunny love
When's the baby bunneh due?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is it really that few rabbits/ VW in the states?!

In Norway VW is the most sold brand. And I'm guessing its about 4-6 rabbits outside my school. Where only 1/3 of the pupils can drive ( age.. ), and we are approx 500.

·
Premium Member
12,610 Posts
VW pretty much took over Europe.... but Americans just don't want these things and would rather have massive SUV's and trucks for daily commuting.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
^ yes indeed. Why many americans see those wasteful things as necessary when they don't use them for anything is beyond my comprehension.
^ x2

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
a mom has a baby and she needs a Suburban Tahoe or minivans, but why I can't imagine. I would understand it if they would have at least three kids in them. we have the Rabbit and a CRV and we manage very well.
about seeing Golfs on the road in the US, I have noticed that there are way more mkvi-s now on the road then when I have purchased mine in 2008. what's going on?

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
UB GTI with personalized NY plates (IMSOVDUB) at trader joe's on clybourn. Had a euro pate in front window that reads DUB LUV, if I remember correctly.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
Hello thread revival!

2-door RS bunny on steelies with large black rabbit logo in front of rear wheel well. Yellow "baby on board" sign in rear widow.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Subwall, I regularly check the VW site that I got my Rabbit. Before I bought the car it was the only Rabbit on their site and when I called the Internet manager he confimed it. Now when I check the site they have 20 Rabbits listed, I've seen about 10 so far since 10/2006 and all of the drivers where Women!
Wolfen, I know your out there somewhere and I never realized way back in 07 how obsessed you were with Women driving rabbits... what's the deal with that? Have you gotten over your obsession? Well its 12 now and I see Rabbit's all over the place, in general, VW's are everywhere now =) If I were to post every time I saw a Rabbit now, I'd be posting all day, that can't be healthy, posting all day... right? that would be an obsession, right?

741 - 760 of 776 Posts