Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you look at the bottom left of the page, you will see a Box that says default style, If you change this to DARK the forums will look a lot more like they did before. I still have a lot of work to do. Headers, logos and more. Let me know what you think of how it is coming.
FF

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
Dark

If you look at the bottom left of the page, you will see a Box that says default style, If you change this to DARK the forums will look a lot more like they did before. I still have a lot of work to do. Headers, logos and more. Let me know what you think of how it is coming.
FF
Changed mine to Dark and all i can say is AWESOME FREDDIE, I love this look, if you can change the top banner to say ROC or rabbitownersclub that would be COOL!8)8)8)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Switched mine to dark as well and I think it looks sweet!! Feels like "home"!! Thanks Freddie....GREAT JOB!! I'm loving all the cool features and options we have now!! Will we have an option for an open chat room type place that we can go into when we just wanna ramble on with each other and not clutter up the threads?

·
ROC Moderator
2,637 Posts
Switched mine to dark as well and I think it looks sweet!! Feels like "home"!! Thanks Freddie....GREAT JOB!! I'm loving all the cool features and options we have now!! Will we have an option for an open chat room type place that we can go into when we just wanna ramble on with each other and not clutter up the threads?
Ya thatd be sweet. Foo I was thinkin though, since you hace the option to post you messenger screen name here, maybe we are just supposed to use that?

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the messenger is in your profile. you do have to sign up for it but the widget fits on your profile page. Glad you like it so far. I'm working on the banners and some other things. should be done tomorrow afternoon.
ff

·
Registered
86 Posts
ooh. I do like the dark option. It's like we never left the other site except there's lots more cool things to do here.

·
Registered
149 Posts
FF
things are usually more fun in the dark...

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
The dark theme is great! FF, if you need like a professional logo done, go sign up at the e-mazed.com forums, and put in a request. Say your a friend of daddyroo5, they are all free, and extremely talented graphics designers. They are the ones who made our userbar. Just let them know the size in pixels, and that its a forum logo, plus they will need a stock photo, and an idea of what you want it to look like. You could probably do like our old logo with a rabbit behind it, or anything you can think of. I'm not a very creative person so somone else help him with ideas : P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts