Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 Tiguan has the message below on its screen. I have never had a software CD for it nor do I want to update its software. Nothing else works on the media system, it just shows this screen. How do I get rid of it? I've tried inserting a random CD and it tells me it is bad and ejects it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never found anything on the internet and I haven’t brought it in for service. I’ve just been living without using the radio. Not driving as much these days so it is bearable. I’ll be asking about it when I bring it in for the annual oil change though. Let me know how it turns out for you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I never found anything on the internet and I haven’t brought it in for service. I’ve just been living without using the radio. Not driving as much these days so it is bearable. I’ll be asking about it when I bring it in for the annual oil change though. Let me know how it turns out for you!
Hey, have anyone fixed the radio software with CD?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2012 Tiguan has the message below on its screen. I have never had a software CD for it nor do I want to update its software. Nothing else works on the media system, it just shows this screen. How do I get rid of it? I've tried inserting a random CD and it tells me it is bad and ejects it. Any suggestions?
View attachment 43614
Hi, did you ever get a resolution to the problem? I just received the same message on my 2012 Tiguan and my dealership says the radio is dead and must be replaced. Ouch!
Hi, I just received the same message for the software updated, dealer says a new whole unit needs to be replaced. Curious how you handled this problem? Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts