Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about a month ago i ordered a few things from TMTuning. i was quoted that they should arrive august 31 weekend. It's a Germany based company so I understand it takes awhile to ship stuff and they had been very nice and helpful while placing my order. However since then I got half my order from them but the other half is no where in sight. Its only an antenna so im not too worried about it but it should have been shipped in the same box. I've emailed them 3 times now its been about a week and half since my first email and I haven't had any response at all. Just wondering if anyone has had any trouble with them in the past or if its normal that i didn't get it yet and they won't answer any emails...

·
Premium Member
13,748 Posts
just give it time. from what my former german exchange student claims, the postal services there are for the birds. when we send stuff that way, it gets to germany in 5-7 days, but sometimes sits there for two weeks before it arrives at her doorstep.

as long as you are in communication with the company you're probably ok...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im still hoping its coming. I'm just hoping that it was actually shipped separately and not just excluded from the box they sent

·
Left Blank on Purpose
2,989 Posts
I had delays and three parts to my order. the part that I thought would take the longest, came first and an of the shelf item came last. They are usually good with e-mail. But, once it leaves there, it comes to the states and sit waiting distribution. Good stuff. worth the wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts