Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to cutter and all they gave me was BS for 3 hours. They didn't want to negotiate with me and tried to sell me the car waaay overpriced. They didn't even have lights in the cubical they brought me into when it came time to talk numbers!

I went to Tony Volkswagon in Waipio and got outstanding service. Their showroom is clean and their lot is HUGE! Everyone is friendly and they are willing to work with you and for you. I got a GREAT deal. Ask for Miles!

TonyVolkswagen.com

Good Luck!

·
Registered
264 Posts
yea i gotta agree with that. i got my car from the autoplex. thier awesome. miles is good too he was helping me and my dad the other day when we were gonna look at the jetta sportwagen. i had the guy tui when we bought my rabbit.
me and a friend went down to cutter to go look at a used mk4 gti, the sales guy was sooo irritating, he was trying to force my friend to test drive the car. it was sooo bad we just left.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cutter was baaaaaad

yeah, the sales guy that tried to help us at cutter was only there for 5 days. he had no idea what he was doing. We went through 3 salesmen and finally walked out. That dealership is a joke!! I'd never recommend anyone to go there.

Cars DO NOT cost less at cutter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts