Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m hoping this is the right place for this? But selling my CC now after 3 years of ownership and got a few bits left to sell from it, polybushes, exhaust etc

But for sale here is the Ultra Racing upper strut brace which fits all 2.0tdi and 2.0tsi engines. Makes a massive difference, then in response is so much faster and sharper and understeer is reduced, very easy to fit too, takes 5mins.

Can post out no problem, after £80 which is nearly half what they are new.
Located York but as said can post out or even deliver myself if not too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am interested. Is the advert still available? I haven't got my driver's license yet, but I can't wait to get it and to start driving my car. I am a fan of cars. I know, there are people who love football, basketball, or other sports while I am the biggest fan of drivers. I love to follow gulf racing. I could say I am their fan. What about you guys. To you like racing? and if your answer is yes, then let me know why.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am interested. Is the advert still available? I haven't got my driver's license yet, but I can't wait to get it and to start driving my car. I am a fan of cars. I know, there are people who love football, basketball, or other sports while I am the biggest fan of drivers. I love to follow gulf racing. I could say I am their fan. What about you guys. To you like racing? and if your answer is yes, then let me know why.
Yes, I am also a big fun of racing, but the most I like to play racing video-games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts