Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help, my vw golf 2002se (2.0 convertible) keep cutting out. I have taken my car to 3 different garages so far.
The first one just could not work out what the issue was, the second one said it was my throttle body and needed changing. I managed to buy the part and still had the same issues. Car keeps cutting out when driving. (engine management light came on at all times even after throttel body was changed, even when I took it to the first garage)

I eventually got fed up when the second garage said the car was fine, and I broke down with my newborn baby and family. Now I have taken my car to the third garage who checked and cleared my car wiring concretion to engine loom, checked ignition changed my car bat which I know was dying. changed my carnk sensor and fuel pump relay. However I am still having the same problem and being changed, so far I paid him £356. can anyone suggest anything to me as to why the car is cutting out. I took the car back in this morning. (I picked the car up yesterday from garage)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts