Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear VW,

I have been driving a Honda for a few years and I believed it to be simply perfect. Great gas mileage, solid construction, looked o.k., was reasonably priced, renowned for longevity, and had a very devoted fan base. Then it was totaled (no fault of my own).

I ended up replacing it with a 2010 Jetta and I was literally blown away. I actually spent LESS on my 2010 Jetta than I did on my 2006 Honda! I feel as though I purchased a car that had twice the price tag. The build quality, the design of the cabin, everything is simply top notch. Every time I sit down I feel like I should be speeding down the autobahn at 90mph. The cabin is SO much quieter than my Accord's cabin, and the ride is SO much more smooth (how on earth they managed to get such a small car to absorb bumps the way it does is beyond me).

Anyway, this is just a pro-VW rant. I love my car, and while I'll always love my Accord (first car i bought out of college), the VW simply blows the Accord out of the water, into the air, then attaches a rocket to it and launches it into space.

Simply NO better deal than a VW in terms of cost and quality.

·
Left Blank on Purpose
2,989 Posts
Hooray for German Engineering!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts