Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think long and hard about ordering anything from CarId, if you are in Canada. It took 3 weeks to get my purchase to me, as they had to order it from the manufacturer, then lost it in their warehouse. It finally arrives, and it is the wrong item. I needed a trailer wiring harness for my '16 Golf Sportwagen. Nothing on their website said anything about the part being excluded for the Sprotwagen. Install it to find that it is not working. Their tech support is basically someone reading the directions included in the purchase. When that fails, they have you call the manufacturer directly. That is how I found out the exclusion. So, now I am waiting for an email, so I can send this back. On top of that, I am going to take a hit on the currency conversion too!!!

I am never ordering from CarId again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, it took over a month to get my refund, and I am still waiting on a check in the mail for the shipping costs for sending the unit back to the Canadian shipper. By the time it arrives, and I cash it, and it clears, I will be well over two months. I will not be ordering from them again. It is much easier to get items and return them, if I can find a Canadian supplier first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts