Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry you can move this, but couldn't figure where to post.

Some of the pages on your site, mainly old rabbit site. My puter is showing 128x90 placeholder wait for add. Keeps flashing. The reload arrow and X at top of my screen keeps going around in circles. Seems to be on your end cause other sites I have no problem. Been doing this for 2 days now....Help. Not doing here as I am typing.....

Twocams

·
Super Moderator
10,383 Posts
I too, have been having issues as of late with a latency... that is a wait for pages to load. It is 50-50 adobe, and possibly that you need to reset your browser to delete all cache and cookies and reset your settings back to factory.

Also I figure it is the NSA snooping on my viewing.... :)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya never thought about the NSA....well blame it all on them.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I understand ads pay the bills, but banner advertisers paying for space on a site is one thing, these damn Google-based ads are quite another! :mad:

Firefox + AdBlock = happy browsing.

And, yes, as Brian said, delete everything in your browser's history (cache, cookies, etc.). If you can, turn on the option to dump all that stuff when you close the browser.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys, recently I just found out that there is such an application as ad blocker, to block advertising on the Internet, I heard that it is possible to block even sites harmful to our PC. I've read a few articles about this, but I still know which adblock is better. Can you recommend me a better adblocker. I liked Aguard, I read on https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-adblockers-chrome/ more about this application. Someone uses it, I want to know how useful and efficient it is.
Thanks a lot for the advice, it really helped me to block all the ads!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts