Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What video games are you playing at the moment...?

Recently I've started playing Left 4 Dead for the PC and I gotta say that it is too awesome. I've always loved zombie movies and this game definitely captures the feel of survival.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
What video games are you playing at the moment...?

Recently I've started playing Left 4 Dead for the PC and I gotta say that it is too awesome. I've always loved zombie movies and this game definitely captures the feel of survival.
I'm a HUUUUUGE zombie fan, also!

I've got 3 games going...
1. my eternal Forza 2 career
2. Resident Evil 5
3. Gear of War Online

·
Left Blank on Purpose
2,989 Posts
I'm hooked on Hot Shots Golf for the PS3 and Mariokart on the Wii.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Warcraft 3: FT
CSS
COD4, COD5

For PC of course.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a HUUUUUGE zombie fan, also!

I've got 3 games going...
1. my eternal Forza 2 career
2. Resident Evil 5
3. Gear of War Online
Dude, if you haven't tried Left 4 Dead, I highly recommend it. I love Resident Evil as well, but this is a fast and action-packed zombie game.

·
Registered
132 Posts
uhmmm, i play left4dead, CSS, rappelz (kindasorta) and im downloading Rohan right now, its looks pretty badash, also, does anyone play any good MMO's that wont break the bank? i used to play WoW, but i dont really want to spend the money anymore.

NOONE MOVE! THEES IS A THREAD JACKING!!!

steamID: Kilroy(niko)

·
Registered
146 Posts
i've gotten out of gaming this summer. my pc isn't good enough for anything newer than oblivion, and my ps3 is packed up and i'm too lazy to go downstairs and set it up. and i sorta played the crap out of all the games i have for it, anyway.

been thinking of reinstalling oblivion and loading up an old save and actually finishing it. i always got sidetracked with miinigames and quests.

Edit: i hear TES: V is coming out next year... hope there's some press on it soon! i'd buy that as soon as it hit shelves.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Currently COD4...in a few mins cuz i'm aggrivated...COD5

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
Call of Duty WAW - Final fronts
Quantum of Solace
Tiger Woods 08
GT4

I have FIFA 09 but haven't even opened it yet.
I actually haven't played in a little while. I kinda go through spells.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts