Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I play COD: MW3 on the PS3. If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is BLKWaBBIT (how convenient lol). I also play Skyrim and Uncharted 3 once and a while

·
Registered
8 Posts
What video games are you playing at the moment...?

Recently I've started playing Left 4 Dead for the PC and I gotta say that it is too awesome. I've always loved zombie movies and this game definitely captures the feel of survival.
I still play l4d2 with my friend on weekends, it amazes me how much fun such an old game cna be

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm playing in the Pokemon series. Actually, I started to play in Pokemon since I was a child. It was my favorite game actually that my brother has shown me. I remember those times when my brother has shown me a Pokemon Nintendo DS version of the game. We played a lot in this game cause the adventure of the Pokemon for us is a №1 adventure that I know. However, DS version of the Pokemon has been released a long time ago, but when I remember those times, I go back to that time thanks to the emulator of Nintendo DS and the ROMs: Cool and Complete for Free Download - Romsie website that helps me to download the Rom of the game, anytime...

41 - 44 of 44 Posts