Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! On the picture you can see I’ve removed the engine cover and I’ve noticed this pipe wasn’t connected. It looks like its left white debris on the top of the engine and the pipe is very rigid when it feels like it should have been flexible. Does anyone know what this debris is? Does anyone know what this pipe is? Does it need replacing or can i just put the pipe back in it’s place?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello! On the picture you can see I’ve removed the engine cover and I’ve noticed this pipe wasn’t connected. It looks like its left white debris on the top of the engine and the pipe is very rigid when it feels like it should have been flexible. Does anyone know what this debris is? Does anyone know what this pipe is? Does it need replacing or can i just put the pipe back in it’s place? View attachment 45168 View attachment 45169
I'm not familair with these newer engines but white salty crusting either indicates a coolant leak or... just salt from the snowy roads. :) - How is the engine coolant level? How does the coolant looks, oily etc?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts