Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm . . . I posted this a couple of days ago, but it seems to have vanished.

I am looking for the metal trim that is embedded in the rubber that goes around the passenger door window of a 1985 two-door golf.

No luck with ECS Tuning or Orchid Euro.

Does anybody have any brilliant ideas?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts