Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

· Registered
21,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post ONE picture of your car. Your absolute favorite. If you get a new favorite, you can post it, but make sure it's at least one page behind your last post.

Also, you can tell us a little bit about the pic if you'd like.

Gotta be this one for me. I wasn't even trying to take pics of my car that day, I was taking pics of trains and thats where my car was parked, so I turned around and snapped one set of 3 pics. HDR'ed them up, fell in love :p

· Registered
1,715 Posts
This'll have to do for now until I can get an better, updated pic of my rabbit. This was after I had just ran it through the local car wash.

· Registered
676 Posts
Taken with my cell phone, but still my favorite... I LOVE the overcast effect on UG

And thank you Esotericrr for posting your car! Now I know how mine will look with that grille and the notches... Doesn't look half bad, can't wait to order mine! :D

Reactions: livevalue

· Topless Moderator
6,452 Posts
i haven't taken any "interesting" pictures of the beetle yet, so this is probably my current favorite, lol. taken outside sleepers while we waited for nitro's ECM. taken on iphone, quality warning...

· Registered
336 Posts
this was about 4 months ago before I started modifying but i still love it.
I'm hoping to recreate it when i have some free time and the springs settle better, its still looking stock height with the gti springs in it.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts